WHAT IS INCLUDED
This PC Navigation system pack with GPS includes:
Aqua Compact Pro PC
USB to NMEA0183 adapter
23.5″ LCD display
The latest Aqua Compact Pro PC brings affordable and reliable PC based navigation to boats. With low power, DC operation, it boasts the latest Intel 10th generation technology – built in WiFi and bluetooth and a solid state hard drive with 8GB RAM. Despite its slim line 11.5 x 11 x 5 cm dimensions, the Aqua PC packs in a powerful 10th generation Intel Core i3 processor with exceptional graphics performance for the latest 3D charting and HD navigation programs. It’s the perfect partner for applications like Maxsea TimeZero – even with radar and 3D overlays.
The S124 is a 23.5” HD LCD marine monitor designed for below deck or internal dash mounting. It features a 1920 x 1080 pixel display with 2M:1 contrast ratio for bright colour and vibrant displays.
The GPS160 TriNav sensor provides GPS, Galileo & Glonass positioning inputs with typical sub 1m accuracy. When set, data can also output at up to 18Hz for smoother plotter track displays. The GPS160 antenna ships with a 5m USB cable. It powers itself from the USB source. Once you install the GPS160 USB antenna, the host PC creates a virtual COM port so navigation programs can receive positioning data.
The NMEA0183 to USB adapter converts NMEA 0183 data, used by many marine systems, into a USB format that can be plugged into most modern computers. The adapter is a bi-directional device.
- PC Navigation System pack with Marine PC, LCD Screen, GPS antenna and NMEA interface
- Aqua Compact Pro has an i3 7100U processor, 8GB Ram & super fast 120GB solid state drive
- Dual display outputs – full size HDMI and USB C
- Bluetooth 4.2 and Dual Band WiFi built in (plus wired gigabit network port)
- 4 x USB 3 ports with charging mode on front panel port
- Front panel mounted audio jack for audio in/out – ideal as media center
- Windows 10 operating system
- Direct 12v DC Operation (8-19v input), approx 20W power consumption
- S124 is an HD LCD Marine Monitor
- It measures 56 x 35 x 6cm
- Built in 2W speakers
- GPS160 is a 72 channel GPS, Glonass and Galileo GNSS positioning receiver
- It is fitted with a 5M USB cable
- NMEA 0183 to USB adapter is bi-directional